Skip to product information
1 of 5

Dry Bones

Silver Two Face Ring

Silver Two Face Ring

Regular price ¥14,190 JPY
Regular price Sale price ¥14,190 JPY
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
DAS-383 Silver Two Face Ring

Designed and produced based on the rings that were very popular in the 1950s.

I have restored a 1950s two-face motif ring that I own.

The exact name for this 2-face is Comedy and Tragedy. Literally translated, it means "comedy and tragedy," and this motif represents the masks worn in the performance of the play. It has long been used as the mark of drama schools.

It was also used as a mask for a clown called a Harlequin, whose costume was covered in flashy diamonds, reminiscent of the argyle style that was so popular in the 1950s, making the argyle and 2-face masks icons of the 1950s.

The base of the ring is designed to look like a comedy mask and a tragedy mask overlapping each other.

The hoop that fits on the arm of the ring is made of simple round wire, making it suitable for any fashion.

The material is 925 silver, sterling silver. 925 means that the silver content is 92.5%. The remaining 7.5% is a mixture of other metals such as copper, but 100% pure silver is actually very soft and unsuitable for use as accessories. Therefore, by making it 92.5% pure silver, the strength required for accessories is increased. In the United States, 925 silver is stamped with STERLING. STERLING means "valuable" or "genuine."

Dry Bones has been producing this ring since the 1990s, and it is a long-running product. The two-face ring is a familiar entry point into the fifties culture, and is an item everyone should have.


PayPal payment
Please pay with PayPal.

Credit card payment
The card companies that can be used are VISA, MasterCard, JCB, and American Express.
You can choose to pay in a lump sum, in installments, or revolving payments.

Regarding delivery

All deliveries are made by EMS.

View full details